Villa des Parfums offers an independent and unique luxury apartment in the heart of a magnificent 19th Century Perfumer’s Mansion, entirely restored to its original grandeur and stylishly decorated with a modern twist. It is situated just minutes walk from the center of Grasse and boasts truly spectacular views of the ancient village and the Mediterranean coast.
The Villa des Parfums apartment comfortably accommodates 6-9 people:
Red Rose Room ~ queensize bed & sleeper sofa (single)
Magnolia Room ~ queensize bed
Violette Room ~ standard double bed
There is an additional queen size sleeper sofa in the living space.
***we also have two baby/toddler beds available if required***
The Villa des Parfums apartment is connected to our home: fully independent with private entrance, private parking, private outdoor deck with dining table and chairs for up to 9 people, BBQ and guests have exclusive access to the swimming pool.
Villa des Parfums’ well designed Living Space mingles comfort, practicality, luxury and refinement. You will enjoy the:
- fully equipped open-plan kitchen inc. granite counter tops, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer & Krups coffee machine.
- stylish bar area – perfect for informal dining or ‘aperitifs’
- spacious lounge with leather queen-size sleeper sofa
- 36” flat screen TV with English satellite channels (and most other languages)
- ipod dock
- fabulous dining area with hand made solid maplewood expanding table seating 6-9
- beautiful outdoor furnished deck and BBQ, featuring al fresco dining for 6-9 with magnificent views of Grasse and the Mediterranean coast
- 2 elegant bathrooms, Fragonard toiletries provided.
- Private swimming pool & sun loungers – pool towels provided.
- Private parking.
- Unlimited Wifi internet access.
- Fully air-conditioned throughout.
- Highest quality bed linens and bath towels.
- Complementary Nescafe Dolce Gusto tea, coffee & hot chocolate pods for the Krups Coffee Machine are provided on arrival along with fresh milk.